Thursday, March 15, 2012

Come and Go

It's 15 March 2012, and today I'm experiencing a lot of coming in and going out.

Since it's the 15th, it's a payday, but it's also time to pay a few debts (because I can't pay them all at once).

Today, we also received a gift from the company: a Timex watch worth P2,290.00, but I kind of lost this day's AHT* challenge (*AHT - Average Handling Time refers to how fast you manage your calls on an average daily basis; so a watch is sort of a reminder to always be mindful of the time I have... : ))

kat, a friend of mine, came back from her Singapore trip and gave me a gift; but today, another friend spends her last day in the office.

That friend is Nadel. We're pretty close friends since we have a lot of common interests.



In the office, we love to eat puto-pao and pichi, and drink as much brewed coffee as we can-- my drinking buddy.



We're both Kapamilyas, so we watch the same TV shows, especially City Hunter-- my K-soap buddy.


When things get tough, we snap quickly, but we also loosen up fast, and end up laughing about our blunders-- my emo buddy.

Anime is our sport; today we exchanged anime tracks: she sent me Heavenly Days...



...and I sent her Tabidatsu Kimi E-- my J-pop buddy.


Singing is our passion. It doesn't matter that we don't sound like recording artists, we're still proud of our voice-- my videoke buddy.

There are still a lot of things that I appreciate about my friend, and I really wished she wouldn't have to leave our team. But friends, just like many things, they come and go. And even though nothing lasts forever, Nadel will always have a special place in my heart. The Gregorians will surely miss you, Nadz. And I'll miss our coffee sessions, our recap of the previous City Hunter episodes, our emotional ups and downs, our rendition of Rhianna's Umbrella, and our animemories.

Continue to be the free-spirited that you are, and always be happy.

Do what you love to do. As long as you're not violating the law, you don't necessarily have to always give in to the whims of those around you.

Stay strong. Stay happy. Once a Gregorian, always a Gregorian.

Awoo!





2 comments:

ghie said...

kakatouch naman..nagworry naman ako..kapag kapamilya mo kya ang nawala as in kinuha na ni Lord,, how will you take it? mapuno kaya itong blog mo? hehe. di bale knowing you... mahina kung titingnan lng..pero mas malaki pa sa mundo ang tapang at lakas ng loob.. luv you bro..i will miss you..

Unknown said...

what?!! bakeet?!!