Sunday, August 14, 2011

Omake: Going World-Class :)

*Omake (御負け, usually written おまけ) means extra in Japanese.

Looking at my blog stats, it appears that I have readers from other countries too (well, of course my sister in the US is already given) so I guess it's time to switch to the language that everybody understands...


...Nah! If I continue this, some thoughts might just get lost in translation. So, even though I'm very happy with this little international attention I'm getting, I guess I have to continue writing this blog in my native, proud-to-be-Filipino tongue.

Thanks for the visit though, my international readers, and feel free to leave comments in any language that you like, and I will do my best to reply to you using the language that you prefer.

mmmmmmmwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

1 comment:

written_n_urheart said...

bongga ka bok, oks lng naman kahit tagalog gamitin mo kc ur readers will be able to understand them cuz google wld ask if they want it translated to the language they understand.