Monday, November 12, 2012

Omake 2: A New Coat for Kitsune

Now, here I am writing my second omake article. My previous omake the people who visited my site from all over the world. And this time, it's about my site's new look.

For a refresher, here's what omake means:

This term has become popular on many fanart or anime sites. It is also used on various other web sites. It's a japanese word that translates into "Bonus" or "Extra". It basically involves any material on the site that does not fit into any of the other site's catagories.
(source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=omake)

I guess I finally got tired of my blog site's old look that I finally decided to change it now. After, I guess, more than four years, I'm finally changing my layout. Too bad I forgot to save a copy of my old layout, and I was only able to save a copy of the old banner. Here's how it looked:

Some changes just have to happen, you know.... that's all.

No comments: